Tangled Up In Daydreams has a new look! (Well, not entirely new, but I was finally able to change the header. It’s still an achievement for me.)
I used Polyvore in making my collage as it features different items and fonts, so you don’t have to be ultra artsy fartsy to come up with a new header. All it takes is wide imagination and effort.
As you can see, the wings of the girl have been cropped due to size constraints. It looked more like a splash of water-colour instead of actual angel wings.
I added a little extra on the left side, which is the black cloud with pouring rain. If you have read my About Me page, then you will understand why. :)