Among all my out-of-the-country travels, there are things that I regret the most:
1. Not buying that pretty Coach bag in Hong Kong— I’ve been mourning this loss for two years now.
2. Not washing my hair every day when I was in London— End result: I look like crap in most of my pictures. (In my defense, it was really cold.)
3. Not buying a key chain in Seoul— I’ve been collecting key chains of the countries I’ve visited, and for some reason I just forgot to buy one.
4. Not buying a key chain in Dubai— Same reason as #3, in those three hours I only thought about food, sorry.
5. Not buying that Painting by Numbers kit from Vivo City in Singapore— Almost every day I think about how happy I could’ve been if I bought one.
Gaaah, Painting by Numbers. I almost bought that one with the Santorini design, but the store ran out of stock. Then I opted for the Winter-themed one, since I love winter even if we don’t experience it here in the Philippines, yet there was also no stock available. :(
I should’ve bought one, I could imagine where I will hang it once it’s done. It would’ve been perfect. So perfect.
It’s like cross-stitching, only cooler.
I know it’s not a real painting at all, but it looks like a fun activity. You won’t even have to worry about the blending of colors, the painting just comes out awesome like that.
Sigh. I really wish I bought one. :(